Are you looking for a cast iron Frypan for daily cooking needs?
After a lot of research, I bought the Indus Valley Cast Iron Frypan and here is my honest review after using it regularly for six months.
● It is toxin free 100% pure cast iron.
● Super smooth finish.
● Heats evenly, cooks better.
● Premium grade quality.
● Pre seasoned, non toxic.
● Non stick, consumes less oil, food glides easily.
● The design is convenient and the handle is comfortable. As the handle is made of Iron, I use a napkin to hold it.
● The Frypan size is 25.4cm/ 1.7L
● The Frypan or Skillet is available in various sizes and styles.
● Cooking in Iron utensils is beneficial for health as it provides essential Iron to the body.
● It is reasonably priced and you can get a good deal in the ongoing sale.
● You can use the Frypan on Gas stove, induction and camp fires.
● Due to the compact size, storage is easy.
● Not difficult to maintain. After use, I wash it and season with vegetable oil.
● It takes a while to get used to the taste, but the health benefits are immense.
● As you can see from the pictures, I have been cooking everyday vegetables and they have turned out delicious.
This is one of my good investments in my health and I hope to reap benefits for many years to come. It is a safe way to combat iron deficiency if used regularly.
The only downside to it is that it cannot be used in the Microwave or Dishwasher. Small price to pay for a healthy lifestyle, right?
Personally, I am using it regularly and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in cast iron cookware for daily cooking needs.
Do visit The Indus Valley website for details or you can purchase from Amazon.
Like,share, comment and follow for more useful articles.
All pictures have been clicked by me. Do ask before using any one of them.