Charlotte Tilbury is a famous name in the Make-up industry. I was so excited when I got to know that it was to be launched in India. The day it was launched on Nykaa, I grabbed the famous Airbrush Foundation before it was sold out. Since then I am in love with this Foundation.
* The bottle speaks LUXURY! It is very smart and comes with a pump which makes it very hygienic and convenient to use.
* The Foundation has a very mild fragrance which is not bothersome.
* It cost me rs 4,000 for 30 ml, which is good enough as I use a tiny bit only.
* The texture is creamy and easy to apply on oily skin. I have oily skin and it blends perfectly on my skin, without any lines or creases.
* It can last for 10 hours, even in summer. The name Airbrush is true to it’s name, as it’s sweat proof and does not make the face cakey.
* The coverage is medium but build able. I prefer using a make-up sponge for more coverage.
* It can cover minor acne marks and pigmentation, without using a concealer.
* It does not clog my pores or break me out and suits my sensitive skin.
* It does not oxidize and stays true to it’s shade.I am of the shade NC 25 and so I got 4 neutral shade,which matches my skin tone. It is best to test it on your neck, to get the perfect shade.
* The finish is matte and flawless. For oily skin like mine, it does not dry up and looks flawless.
FINAL VERDICT –
I am in love with this Foundation and have made it my go to product. It feels like one’s own skin, light and let’s skin breathe, meeting all my Foundation criteria.
I would rate this 10/10 and totally recommend it for all my girls out there!
0 thoughts on “REVIEW: CHARLOTTE TILBURY Airbrush flawless foundation”
Wow! I’ll grab my shade soon😍