Toaster|Phillips Toaster|Phillips Toaster Review |Review | Easy breakfast ideas|Phillips Toaster (Daily Collection)| kitchen essentials |essential Kitchen needs|important small kitchen appliances| setting up your kitchen |kitchen must haves
As my old Toaster had stopped functioning altogether, I purchased a Phillips Toaster from its Daily Collection in November 2021 during the Diwali sale on Amazon.
I have been using it for the past 5 months daily so I can share my real time experience. This is a great product and has reduced my time and effort in the kitchen.
Enjoy crisp toast any time with Phillips Toaster.
● Phillips Toaster is very compact and fits very well in a small space.
● It is sturdy with a lot of options.
● It is easy to move around as it is light weight.
● Instructions are very easy to understand and the Toaster can be operated by anyone.
● It comes with a 2 year warranty.
● Wattage, Voltage & Frequency ( 830W, 220-240, 50/60 Hz).
● The maximum retail price is ₹ 2495.00 for this product but I got a great deal on Amazon.
● The Toaster has 8 browning settings and integrated bun warming rack.
● A dust cover insures hygiene.
● It has a removable crumb tray, so you can clean it after using the Toaster.
● It has additional features like Defrost, Reheat and a High lift button.
My real time experience of Phillips Toaster:
● For the past 5 months I have used it almost daily for crisp Toast.
● As it is easy to operate, everyone can use it.
● You can fix a quick, tasty breakfast or snack in a short time.
● My favorite is Atta crisp toast with Keya all spice and a drizzle of Figaro extra virgin olive oil.
You can use your imagination to rustle up various combinations and enjoy a quick bite.
I am very happy and satisfied with my Phillips Toaster from the Daily Collection. If you want to purchase this product, you can check out great Holi deals and discounts on Amazon.