Dear Friends, as I have been using this Stainless Steel pressure cooker for a few months now, here is my honest review….
It all started with my hunt for a pressure cooker that could handle Dal and reduce mess in the kitchen..
As an Indian, Dal is part of daily diet..and every time the water would spill out while cooking and take precious time to clean up.
So, when I came across the Svachh add, I decided to check it out. Also, I wanted to switch to a stainless steel pressure cooker. Another criteria was that it should be light weight as I do all the cooking.
Lets start with the basic explanation:
My Positive experience:
● I bought a 3L Presssure cooker as we are a small family and it works for us. It was ordered by me on Amazon and here are real pictures how it was delivered.
● You also have an option of 5L if you have to cook for a large family.
● As I had to replace my aluminum cooker with a stainless steel pressure cooker, I did a lot of research and found this pressure cooker suitable for my requirements.
● Stainless steel pressure cookers are heavy compared to Aluminum pressure cookers, but it is advisable to use Stainless steel for health purposes.
● The 3L Svachh Prestige Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is not heavy and I can lift it easily.
●While cooking Dal or Rice, there is no spillage over the pressure cooker. Little bit of water that comes out gets collected on the deep lid itself. This is the reason why the Pressure Cooker range is called Svachh.
● We are all rushing through the Day, this cooker reduces the mess as there is no spillage over the sides. So, it saves a lot of time and effort. Time is money!
● The pressure indicator is a new feature. When the pressure is full, it lifts and comes down once the cooker has released all the pressure. This new safety feature is very good, as you can open the cooker without worry.
● The Pressure cooker comes with ISI mark which ensures high quality.
● Regular features like Gasket, weight valve and safety valve are of high quality.
● The instruction manual is easy to understand and use.
● Along with Gas stove, the pressure cooker can be used on induction and hot plate.
● This pressure cooker comes with a 5 year warranty.
● Amazon offers great deals on Prestige stainless steel pressure cooker…do check it out. I bought it during the Diwali sale and use it everyday.
You have to buy seperators as they do not come with the pressure cooker.
Some people find it difficult to use the outer lid cookers but it is not difficult to close. You have to align the 2 arrows, one given on the lid and another on the body of the pressure cooker, press a bit and close it.
I have been using the Svachh Tri ply Prestige Stainless Steel pressure cooker for a few months now and I am very satisfied with it. I recommend it highly for easy and clean cooking experience.
All the pictures have been clicked while cooking by me. Here. I have given my simple and real time experience. Hope this helps in choosing your next pressure cooker..everyone talks about technical aspects but I have explained from the practical angle.
Like, share, comment and follow for more practical reviews of various household products.